Optimizing content for your website is usually a technically demanding and time-consuming endeavor. Our core tech team is working around the clock on a variety of solutions to streamline content management, and simultaneously improve ROI for publishers.
With BridTV content matching publishers can obtain a pretty easy and straightforward system for incorporating videos on their respective pages without having the hassle of everyday content management.
To cut a long story short, you can easily take an embed code, place it on your site (i.e. web pages) and the video player will automatically optimize the best playlist of videos to best suit your website. The best and most relevant videos will be selected from your library, which is surely going to simplify your video strategy and make your online businesses efforts more efficient.
#ContentMatching gives publishers an easy system for incorporating videos on their site without having the hassle of everyday content management. Click To Tweet
Content Matching With A Single Embed Code
The aim of BridTV’s content matching is to deliver a fast and straightforward video content mechanic to publishers. Optimizing your video content and matching it with other elements on your web page encourages additional video plays and paves the way for quality video views, and this, in turn, leads to extra ad revenue and extra time on your site.
In a nutshell, our goal is set and our objectives are clear. Implementing the handy content matching system is accomplished with a one-time embed code – that’s right, a simple line of code that doesn’t have to be changed once implemented. As a result, publishers will be able to achieve the following goals:
- Improve audience reach and engagement
- Improve overall user experience
- Streamline and improve monetization
- Content consistency with minimum effort
This particular offer allows publishers to unlock a variety of useful features such as the ability to utilize pre-selected video content, and video ad inventory. As a publisher, you’ll get access to reliable AI-based video tech, which triggers a handy content matching system; all thanks to a single, easily implemented embed code. Of course, the whole package also includes everything you need for monetization. It’s a system that gives you full control, and yet you don’t have to worry about reaching audiences or the task of seeking out the perfect content. All of that is done for you.
What Are Your Options?
By incorporating content matching as a video player feature, two options will be available, depending on your preference and business strategy:
- Ad matching: An exceptionally useful option because it helps the publisher zero in on highly relevant video ads to enhance the user experience.
- Video matching from your own BridTV video library: This option allows the publisher to make use of their own video inventory. The publisher can determine exactly what is uploaded based on the content that’s take from their own video library.
- Video matching from our internal video library: You let us provide the video content and ads that are supplied by another ad agency or publisher (in other words videos are supplied via any of the numerous partners of BridTV). This is an exceptionally appealing option as it allows publishers to establish a steady monetization system without creating or supplying their own video content.
What’s in Store for the Future
We are constantly fine-tuning our video platform and a majority of our technology is continually evolving based on insightful feedback from our publishers. We are planning to introduce content matching in addition to further improvements, to enhance the feature-rich BridTV video platform. There’s also the upcoming revised revenue share model, which will involve some welcomed changes. Publishers will be able to monetize the bulk of the traffic with the help of the BridTV video player. Publishers will be able to utilize a brand new revenue share model to boot.
#Admatching is an exceptionally useful option because it helps the publisher zero in on highly relevant video ads to enhance the user experience. Click To Tweet
Revamped Revenue Share Model
BridTV’s brand new revenue share is on its way. We are determined to give publishers the opportunity to make the most out of their ad revenue. Our revised pricing will help you on your journey towards better and improved ROI. With the content matching in place, 70% of the profits go to the publisher, while 30% goes to BridTV.