Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions contain legal obligations. Please read them carefully.
Ownership of Service.
Welcome to BRID. The BRID websites (www.bridplayer.com, www.brid.tv and any variations of or successors to these websites, collectively, the “BRID Website” or the “Website”) and the BRID service (together with the Website, the “BRID Service” or the “Service”) are owned by BRID VIDEO, DOO. and, from time to time, its subsidiary and affiliate corporations, successors, and assigns (collectively referred to as “BRID”). The BRID Service currently consists of various web pages at or linked to the Website as well as areas of numerous websites operated by other companies that have entered into an agreement with BRID to publish their Content through the BRID Service on their site. The BRID Service may expand or change from time to time.
Company Name – Brid Video DOO Beograd
Address – Omladinskih brigada 90b, Belgrade
Prevailing business activity – Computer programming
Prevailing business number – 6201
Registration number – 20897651
Tax number – 107921232
Website – https://www.brid.tv
Telephone +381 11 4020-816
E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
Application of General Terms and Conditions.
Use by end-users of the BRID Service and the BRID Website is governed by these General Terms and Conditions. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new Services, including any new BRID properties, shall be subject to these General Terms and Conditions. In addition, BRID may have separate registration procedures and separate terms and conditions, terms of service, user agreements, or similar legal agreement/s for certain of its Services. When you are using any service or product offered by BRID that does not have a separate legal agreement, these General Terms and Conditions will apply. In addition, BRID also may offer certain services from time to time that is governed by the terms of service of the respective service partners. Where the BRID Service is running on third-party websites, the terms and conditions of use of those websites may be applicable in addition to these terms and conditions.
BRID does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, or any other protected status.
Please direct any legal questions to:
BRID VIDEO DOO
Omladinskih Brigada 90b
Acceptance and Accuracy.
By using the BRID Service and/or the Website, you agree, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by, and to comply with, these Terms and conditions and any other posted guidelines or rules applicable to any website where the BRID Service is found. BRID may make improvements and/or changes to the Website at any time. Although we attempt to periodically update information on the Website, the information, materials, and services provided on or through the Website may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete, or out of date. BRID is not obliged to update the information contained in the Website, and BRID will not be liable for any failure to update such information. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy, or currentness of any information on this website, and we undertake no obligation to update or revise the information contained on this website, whether as a result of new information, future events or circumstances, or otherwise. It is your responsibility to verify any information contained on this website before relying upon it.
To the extent Publisher accesses or uses integrations with third-party services made available by Company or through the Products (e.g., services for the provision of advertising), Publisher shall be responsible for its obligations to any such third parties, and Company makes no representation as to the continued access or availability of any such third-party services and shall have no liability related to or arising from such third-party services.
General on Payment. BRID will pay Publisher 70% of gross advertising revenue received by BRID for advertising placed on Publisher’s website, and BRID will retain 30% of the revenue for its services. BRID will pay Publisher only for months in which earned revenue exceeds $100 for the month. BRID reserves the right to charge an ad-serving fee to cover actual ad-serving costs. Revenue which is not paid to Publisher in any month will be credited to the account of Publisher and paid later when accrued revenue exceeds $100.00. BRID will pay Publisher 60 days after the end of the month for which revenue was earned (Net 60). Publisher must keep its payment address, email address, and telephone number in their account current. If Publisher has failed to notify BRID of changes in Publisher’s account information, causing BRID to be unable to notify Publisher in writing, then this Agreement shall terminate without notice.
Withholding Payment. BRID reserves the right to withhold payment from Publisher if Publisher has engaged in an activity that is deceptive or fraudulent in nature as determined by BRID at its sole discretion. Examples of such deceptive or fraudulent acts may include, without limitation, clicks without referring URLs, extraordinarily high numbers of repeat clicks, and clicks from non-approved root URLs. In addition, with respect to Display Creatives, in no event may more than five percent (5%) of Unique Visitors for any payout calculation come from one IP address. Impressions that are served but are not received due to end-user blocking technology or software (e.g., pop-up blocking software) shall not count toward any payout calculation.
Taxes. BRID assumes no responsibility for paying income taxes on behalf of Publisher. By participating in the BRID ad program, Publisher assumes complete and sole responsibility for any taxes owed as a consequence of such participation and agrees to indemnify and not hold BRID liable for any such taxes. If Publisher resides in the United States, then Publisher agrees to provide its Social Security number or Federal Employee Identification Number and any other reasonable information to BRID for tax reporting purposes. Such information will be used for no purpose other than tax reporting. If Publisher resides outside of the United States, then Publisher may be asked to complete appropriate forms for tax purposes and agree to accurately complete such forms. BRID may withhold payment from Publisher in the event that Publisher does not provide accurate tax information or complete any necessary tax or reporting forms, as determined at BRID’s sole and absolute discretion.
- Auto-renewal and Cancellation. If you are purchasing a BRID plan on a subscription basis, you can choose to purchase via PayPal on a monthly or yearly subscription. and your subscription will renew automatically. Subscriptions are billed in advance on a monthly or yearly basis (as per the option is chosen when you purchased such services). You also have the option to purchase a recurring monthly subscription via credit card, which will renew automatically as well.
- You agree that BRID may process your credit card or PayPal account on each monthly, annual, or other renewal terms (based on the applicable billing cycle), on the calendar day corresponding to the first day you subscribed to a paid subscription. If your paid subscription to BRID began on a day not contained in a subsequent month (e.g., your service began on January 30, and there is no February 30), BRID will process your payment roughly every 30 days for that month.
- All credit card payments will be processed in Serbian currency – dinar (RSD). The amount your credit card account will be charged for is obtained through the conversion of the price from USD into Serbian dinar according to the current exchange rate of the Serbian National Bank. When charging your credit card, the same amount is converted into your local currency according to the exchange rate of credit card associations. As a result of this conversion, there is a possibility of a slight difference from the original price stated on our website.
- You may cancel your BRID subscription plan at any time from your account page. BRID reserves the right to cancel your plan in case of violation of these terms, or in case of some other unexpected reasons.
- You must cancel an ongoing subscription before the renewal date. Cancellations after or on the renewal date will take effect for the next payment period.
- BRID does not save any data concerning your credit cards if payment to BRID is made via a supported credit card.
- If you are subscribed to an annual subscription package, all subscription cancellations will come into effect at the end of your current annual period.
Late fees. If any amounts due hereunder are not received by BRID by the due date, then, at BRID’s discretion, such charges may accrue late interest at the rate of 12% per year or the maximum rate permitted by law, whichever is lower, from the date such payment was due until the date paid. In addition, upon 10 days’ written notice, BRID may suspend your access to the Services if BRID does not receive the amounts invoiced hereunder at the expiration of such period.
If the user of Brid Video d.o.o.’s Services is dissatisfied with the said Service because of incorrectly calculated prices or some other deficiencies, the user can submit a reclamation request in accordance with Article 56. of Consumer Protection Law.
In the aforementioned scenario, the user is bound to issue a written reclamation request to Brid Video d.o.o. on email@example.com email address or do it orally to an authorized figure in Brid Video d.o.o. — Milan Đukić — by phone (011/4020-816) and point out the deficiency of the provided service.
Immediately upon receiving the reclamation request, it will be officially documented, and the user will receive written confirmation of their reclamation request via email.
Brid Video d.o.o. will commence with the process of internal control of offered services upon receiving a reclamation request and will deliver a detailed response within 15 days of its submission. Brid Video d.o.o.’s response will contain BRID’s decision on whether it accepts the request, a statement on the Service user’s reclamation request, as well as a concrete suggestion on and a deadline for the reclamation request’s resolution.
In the case of a justifiable reclamation request, Brid Video d.o.o. will execute a full refund of paid funds for a deficient Service within 5 days of delivering the response to the user/the submitter of the reclamation request at the latest.
Returns and refunds. Users who sign up to subscription plans for the first time have fourteen (14) days after purchase to cancel and receive a refund. Refunds might be partial depending on the usage until cancellation. After the cancellation period ends, all purchases are final and all fees paid are non-refundable, even if your account is later terminated by BRID. If your account is terminated due to your breach of this Agreement during the relevant cancellation period, you will not be refunded.
In case of refunds to users who’ve paid for BRID’s services fully or partially with a credit card, regardless of the reasons for issuing a refund, Brid Video d.o.o. is obliged to issue the refund via VISA, EC/MC, or Maestro payment methods, meaning that the bank will transfer the refunded funds directly to the cardholder’s bank account at the request of Brid Video d.o.o.
For any refund requests, please use the below contact information:
BRID VIDEO, DOO.
c/o General Counsel BRID VIDEO,
Omladinskih Brigada 90b
In case of a payment via credit card which the buyer has already paid for, entirely or partially, no matter what the refund reason is, Brid.TV is obligated to process the refund solely via VISA, EC/MC, and Maestro payment methods, which means that the bank will make a refund to the cardholder as requested by the seller.
Conditions and Restrictions of Use.
The use of the BRID Service is subject to compliance with these Terms and Conditions. You acknowledge and agree that BRID may terminate and/or suspend your access to any portion of the BRID Service should you fail to comply with the Terms and Conditions or any other guidelines and rules published by BRID. Any such termination or suspension shall be in BRID’s sole discretion and may occur without prior notice, or any notice. BRID further reserves the right to terminate or suspend any user’s access to BRID or to any portion of the BRID Service for any conduct that BRID, in its sole discretion, believes is or may be directly or indirectly harmful to other users, to BRID, or its subsidiaries, affiliates, or business contractors, or to other third parties, or for any conduct that violates any local, state, federal, or foreign laws or regulations. BRID further reserves the right to terminate or suspend any user’s access to the BRID Service for any reason or for no reason at all, in BRID’s sole discretion, without prior notice.
- Access to Content.
Please be aware that the majority of the content found on or through the BRID service is for general audiences, but there may be certain adult or mature content. Where there is mature or adult content, individuals who are less than 18 years of age or are not permitted to access such content under the laws of any applicable jurisdiction may not access such content. If BRID learns that anyone under the age of 13 seeks to conduct a transaction through the Services, BRID will require verified parental consent, in accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (“COPPA”). Certain areas of the BRID Service may not be available to children under 13 under any circumstances. Note that we do not allow the use of our player with pornographic material, whether that material is legal or not.
- Registration and Privacy.
- Confidential Transactional Data Security
Upon entering credit card data, confidential information is transferred via a protected (via encryption) public network using SSL protocol and PKI system — the state-of-the-art standards in cryptographic technology. Data security during purchases is guaranteed by the credit card processor, Banka Intesa ad Beograd, so the entire transactional process is conducted on the bank’s end. At no point in the transaction process is the confidential credit card data available to BRID.
- Responsibility for Minors.
In cases where you have authorized a minor to use the Services, you recognize that you are fully responsible for: ( i) the online conduct of such minor; (ii) controlling the minor’s access to and use of the Services; and (iii) the consequences of any misuse by the minor. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SOME ASPECTS OF THE BRID SERVICE MAY CONTAIN CONTENT THAT IS INAPPROPRIATE FOR MINORS.
- Content Not Screened or Error Free.
You acknowledge and agree that by using the Services, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, or objectionable. You further acknowledge and agree that the Services and the Content may contain errors or omissions. You acknowledge and agree that BRID does not screen or review published content on the Service to determine whether it contains false or defamatory material or material which is offensive, indecent, objectionable, or which contains errors or omissions. Under no circumstances will BRID be liable in any way for any user or other third party Content, including, but not limited to, for any defamation, falsehoods, errors, or omissions in any such Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use or publication of any such Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Services. BRID does not guarantee that any Content will be to your satisfaction. In the event that you believe that Content published on or through the BRID Service contains defamatory material or otherwise is published in violation of these terms and conditions, however, please contact us right away at:
BRID VIDEO, DOO.
c/o General Counsel BRID VIDEO,
Omladinskih Brigada 90b
- User Agreement Not to Circumvent Publishers™ Ownership Rights.
You acknowledge and agree that your rights to view the publisher content that you access on or through the BRID Service is strictly limited to the terms of those rights that you obtained in connection with your acquisition of the Content itself. Except as permitted expressly by such rights, you may not copy, reproduce, modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, maintain, retain, create derivative works from, distribute or re-distribute, perform, link, display or in any way exploit any Content obtained through the BRID Service, including, without limitation, by incorporating data and or Content from the Service into any e-mail, search, catalog, directory, or other “white pages” products or service, whether browser-based, based on proprietary client-side applications, web-based, or otherwise. You understand, agree, and acknowledge that engaging in any of the aforementioned conduct may constitute a crime and/or other forms of unlawful behavior for which you may be held criminally and/or civilly liable.
Fair Use Policy.
This Fair Use Policy describes prohibited uses of the web services offered by BRID. The examples described in this Policy are not exhaustive. We may modify this Policy at any time by posting a revised version on the BRID Site. By using the Services or accessing the BRID Site, you agree to the latest version of this Policy. If you violate the Policy or authorize or help others to do so, we may suspend or terminate your use of the Services.
No Network Abuse
You may not make network connections to any users, hosts, or networks unless you have permission to communicate with them. Prohibited activities include:
- Monitoring or Crawling. Monitoring or crawling of a System that impairs or disrupts the System being monitored or crawled.
- Denial of Service (DoS). Inundating a target with communications requests so the target either cannot respond to legitimate traffic or responds so slowly that it becomes ineffective.
- Intentional Interference. Interfering with the proper functioning of any System, including any deliberate attempt to overload a system by mail bombing, news bombing, broadcast attacks, or flooding techniques.
- Avoiding System Restrictions. Using manual or electronic means to avoid any use limitations placed on a System, such as access and storage restrictions.
Our Monitoring and Enforcement
We reserve the right but do not assume the obligation to investigate any violation of this Policy or misuse of the Services or Brid Site. We may:
- investigate violations of this Policy or misuse of the Services or BRID Site;
- or remove, disable access to, or modify any content or resource that violates this Policy or any other agreement we have with you for use of the Services or the BRID Site.
We may report any activity that we suspect violates any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators, or other appropriate third parties. Our reporting may include disclosing appropriate customer information. We also may cooperate with appropriate law enforcement agencies, regulators, or other appropriate third parties to help with the investigation and prosecution of illegal conduct by providing network and systems information related to alleged violations of this Policy.
In addition to the above, you agree that you will not use BRID Services to:
- 1. Upload, post, email, otherwise transmit, or post links to any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, sexually, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- 2. Upload, post, email, otherwise transmit, or post links to any Content that promotes illegal activity, including without limitation the provision of instructions for illegal activity.
- 3. Upload, post, email, otherwise transmit, or post links to any Content that exploits the images of children under 18 years of age, or that discloses personally-identifying information belonging to children under 18 years of age or harm minors in any other way.
- 4. Collect or store personally identifying information about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes.
- 5. Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a BRID official, employee, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity or employ misleading email addresses or falsify information in the header, footer, return path, or any part of any communication, including emails, transmitted through the Services.
- 6. Upload, post, email, otherwise transmit, or post links to any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or regulation or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements) or upload, post, email, otherwise transmit, or post links to any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, service mark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party, or contributing to inducing or facilitating such infringement. This prohibition shall include, without limitation, the following forms of software piracy:
- Making available copyrighted software or other Content that has had the copyright protection removed.
- Making available serial numbers for software that can be used to illegally validate or register software.
- Making available tools that can be used for no purpose other than for “cracking” software or other copyrighted Content.
- Making available any software files for which the user does not own the copyright or have the legal right to make available.
- 7. Upload, post, email, otherwise transmit, or post links to any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas that are designated for such purpose.
- 8. Upload, post, email, otherwise transmit, or post links to any material that contains software viruses, worms, trojan horses, time bombs, trap doors, or any other computer code, files or programs or repetitive requests for information designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or to diminish the quality of, interfere with the performance of, or impair the functionality of the Services or BRID.
- 9. Conduct your own contests and promotions or upload, post, email, or in other ways transmit, or post links to any Content regarding any raffle, contest, or game requiring a fee by participants.
- 10. Interfere with or disrupt the Services or servers or networks connected to the Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Services.
- 11. Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law or use BRID or the Services to sell, purchase, or offer to sell or purchase any registered or unregistered securities, or upload, post, email, otherwise transmit, or post links to any material that is false, misleading, or designed to manipulate any equity, security, or other markets.
- 12. Decompile, disassemble, modify, translate, adapt, reverse engineer, create derivative works from, or sublicense any software deployed in connection with the Services.
- 13. Advertise, offer for sale, or sell any item you are prohibited from advertising or selling by any applicable local, state, national, or international law, including regulations having the force of law, or advertise, offer for sale, or sell any of the following items:
- Any firearms, explosives, or weapons.
- Any food that is not packaged or does not comply with all laws governing the sale of food to consumers by commercial merchants.
- Any alcoholic beverages.
- Any tobacco products for human consumption, including, without limitation, cigarettes, and cigars.
- Any items that are indecent or obscene, that are hateful or racially, sexually, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, that contain child pornography, that is otherwise pornographic in nature or is harmful to minors.
- Any controlled substances or pharmaceuticals.
- Any items that are counterfeit or stolen.
- Any dangerous items.
- Any goods or services that do not, in fact, exist.
- Any registered or unregistered securities.
- Any items that violate or infringe the rights of other parties.
- Any items that you do not have the legal right to sell.
- Any items where doing so through BRID or the Service would cause BRID to violate any law.
Notice and Procedure For Making Claims of Copyright or Intellectual Property Infringement.
BRID respects the intellectual property of others. BRID does not, however, independently confirm that all Content made available through the BRID Service is provided by a valid rights holder. In the event that BRID becomes aware that Content published on or through the BRID Service has been provided by a person who is not a valid rights holder, BRID may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the publication of such Content. If you believe that your work has been copied or published in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide BRID’s Copyright Agent and/or General Counsel the following information:
- 1. An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- 2. A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- 3. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located or found on the Website or Service;
- 4. Your address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address;
- 5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- 6. A statement by you that the above information provided by you in your notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright or intellectual property owner.
Claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement should be sent to BRID’s Copyright Agent and/or General Counsel by mail, fax or email as follows:
BRID VIDEO, DOO.
c/o General Counsel BRID VIDEO,
Omladinskih Brigada 90b
For a full understanding of any rights and/or remedies you may have in the case of any infringement, please consult with an attorney.
License To Content.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
BRID AND THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITH NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER. ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, BRID DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICES. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, BRID DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR OTHER SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE SERVICES OR RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED IN THE SERVICES, AS WELL AS FOR ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH THE SERVICES OR THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED IN THE SERVICES. BRID SIMILARLY DISCLAIMS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY WARRANTIES FOR ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT BRID DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, CONTENT, COMPLETENESS, LEGALITY, RELIABILITY, OR OPERABILITY OR AVAILABILITY OF INFORMATION OR MATERIAL IN THE SERVICES. BRID DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE DELETION, FAILURE TO STORE, MIS-DELIVERY, OR UNTIMELY DELIVERY OF ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL. BRID DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY HARM RESULTING FROM DOWNLOADING OR ACCESSING ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL THROUGH THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR HARM CAUSED BY VIRUSES OR SIMILAR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. BRID MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING THE RELIABILITY OR ACCESSIBILITY OF MEMBER WEB PAGES OR ANY STORAGE FACILITIES OFFERED BY BRID. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS IN THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL. FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS. THE WEBSITE CONTAINS EXPRESS OR IMPLIED FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS, WHICH ARE BASED ON CURRENT EXPECTATIONS OF MANAGEMENT. THESE STATEMENTS RELATE TO, AMONG OTHER THINGS, OUR EXPECTATIONS REGARDING MANAGEMENT’S PLANS, OBJECTIVES, AND STRATEGIES. THESE STATEMENTS ARE NEITHER PROMISES NOR GUARANTEES, BUT ARE SUBJECT TO A VARIETY OF RISKS AND UNCERTAINTIES, MANY OF WHICH ARE BEYOND OUR CONTROL, AND WHICH COULD CAUSE ACTUAL RESULTS TO DIFFER MATERIALLY FROM THOSE CONTEMPLATED IN THESE FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS AND SUCH STATEMENTS ARE CURRENT ONLY AS OF THE DATE THEY ARE MADE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties. In such jurisdictions, the foregoing disclaimers may not apply to you insofar as they relate to implied warranties.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL BRID OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO ANY USER ON ACCOUNT OF THAT USER’S USE OR MISUSE OF AND RELIANCE ON THE SERVICES. SUCH LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO PREVENT RECOVERY OF DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, AND PUNITIVE DAMAGES (EVEN IF BRID OR ITS LICENSORS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES). SUCH LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM USE OR MISUSE OF AND RELIANCE ON THE SERVICES, FROM INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, OR FROM THE INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, OR TERMINATION OF THE SERVICES (INCLUDING SUCH DAMAGES INCURRED BY THIRD PARTIES). SUCH LIMITATION SHALL ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY REASON OF OTHER SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE SERVICES OR RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED IN THE SERVICES, AS WELL AS BY REASON OF ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE SERVICES OR RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED IN THE SERVICES. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL APPLY, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TO THE COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL APPLY WITH RESPECT TO THE PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICES OR ANY INFORMATION OR MERCHANDISE THAT APPEARS ON OR IS LINKED OR RELATED IN ANY WAY TO, THE BRID NETWORK. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL BRID OR ITS LICENSORS BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DELAY OR FAILURE IN PERFORMANCE RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ACTS OF NATURE, FORCES, OR CAUSES BEYOND ITS REASONABLE CONTROL, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INTERNET FAILURES, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT FAILURES, TELECOMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT FAILURES, OTHER EQUIPMENT FAILURES, ELECTRICAL POWER FAILURES, STRIKES, LABOR DISPUTES, RIOTS, INSURRECTIONS, CIVIL DISTURBANCES, SHORTAGES OF LABOR OR MATERIALS, FIRES, FLOODS, STORMS, EXPLOSIONS, ACTS OF GOD, WAR, GOVERNMENTAL ACTIONS, ORDERS OF DOMESTIC OR FOREIGN COURTS OR TRIBUNALS, NON-PERFORMANCE OF THIRD PARTIES, OR LOSS OF OR FLUCTUATIONS IN HEAT, LIGHT, OR AIR CONDITIONING. In some jurisdictions, limitations of liability are not permitted. In such jurisdictions, the foregoing limitation may not apply to you.
You agree to indemnify and hold BRID and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post, transmit or make available through the Service, your use of the Service, your violation of these Terms and Conditions or any other applicable published BRID usage terms, conditions, policies, or requirements, or your violation of any rights of another.
The Website may contain links to websites operated by other parties. The linked sites are not under the control of BRID, and BRID is not responsible for the content available on any other Internet sites linked to the Website. Such links do not imply BRID’s endorsement of the material on any other site, and BRID disclaims all liability with regard to your access to such linked websites. BRID provides links to other Internet sites as a convenience to users, and access to any other internet sites linked to the website is at your own risk.
Consent to Exclusive Jurisdiction, Waiver of Objections.
These Terms and Conditions and the relationship between you and BRID shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Serbia without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the Republic of Serbia for the adjudication of any and all claims arising out of your use of the BRID Services, and you waive any objection thereto.