Following the busy Holiday season, the BridTV dev team emerges with a wide range of video platform and CMS updates. This time around, diverse features were incorporated, not the least of which is the powerful all-new AI matching service. Of course, coupled with the brand new features, the new video platform update brings numerous fixes as well.
Check out the full list of platform updates below:
- Released our new AI video content matching service. You can now intelligently add videos to your site via our AI matching service with a single embed code. Currently matches videos from your own video library but soon you’ll be able to leverage our ever-expanding internal Brid library which is constantly updated with fresh video content.
- Fixed the search option on the add video to playlist screen so it works as expected.
- Revamped the add video to playlist screen to be more in sync with other features in the CMS.
- Admins now have analytics permissions for only sites that they have access to.
- Added the option to send a file to our encoding engine via our PHP API.
- Added an option to copy a snapshot or thumbnail to our servers via the PHP API.
- Added various improvements to our prebidjs implementation when used together with display banner header bidding.
- Added end date options for videos so you can set an expiration date for your video when they will not be able to be displayed in the player and will get automatically removed from any playlists.
- Fixed a rare error when or certain occasions the player would not correctly fallback to a banner ad slot due to the way a VPAID behaves.
- Upgraded the import MRSS video feed feature in the CMS to now allow multiple configuration options regarding tags and playlists.
- Added an option to automatically sync videos from a feed on an hourly basis.
- Added the option to force an advertisement message inside the player for VPAID ads.
The Brid Team
Online video advertising has become an increasingly competitive playing field. Mind you, it is also highly lucrative business, should you play your cards right. Getting ahead in the online video market right now means you’re already fighting an uphill battle. Just know that you can make it through any battle if you are well-equipped.
Your adversaries are most likely angling for the same thing you are, so how do you beat them? To have the edge over the competition, it’s vital to know exactly how to use video, because that’s the fastest way to reach audiences these days.
Fresh from the BridTV core dev team, the latest Holiday video platform and CMS update pours a variety of interesting, new features, in addition to a variety of fixes.
For quite some time now, BridTV has offered a variety of solutions and features for that give publishers an opportunity to monetize their videos. Widening the specter of opportunities with new and improved technologies, we are able to go beyond the norm once more.
With the latest effort of our dev team, we have incorporated a all-new handy, and seamless solution, that kicks Header Bidding into high gear, inevitably leading publishers to better fill rates and more. However, before we head into the core of the matter, let’s get the basics out of the way first.
Optimizing content for your website is usually a technically demanding and time-consuming endeavor. Our core tech team is working around the clock on a variety of solutions to streamline content management, and simultaneously improve ROI for publishers.
With BridTV content matching publishers can obtain a pretty easy and straightforward system for incorporating videos on their respective pages without having the hassle of everyday content management.
In an increasingly crowded B2B scene it’s becoming more and more challenging to nail your business goals and achieve satisfying ROI, especially if you’re looking to cash in on the booming online video market. The online market is certainly shifting towards mobile. Recent research has shown that 58% of video viewing is being consumed through mobile, and, according to eMarketer, that number is going to rise 80% by 2020.
For that reason, publishers and business owners should incorporate certain priorities when it comes to their respective websites. This mostly relates to fast load speeds, intuitive interface and so on. Properly optimizing your content for mobile is a must. Also, if you are a digital marketer, formulating a strategy should revolve around Google’s mobile-first indexing.
For the past few years, content creators and various online businesses have been pushing the boundaries in terms of what can be accomplished with online video. What’s more, video monetization has never been easier, albeit the digital marketing scene is constantly changing.
Globally, online video platforms utterly dominate the current advertising world. During 2017 that market amounted to a $780 million and is now expected to go as far as $2580 million by the end of the year 2025.
The situation is no different Stateside. What’s more, recent research indicated that the number of digital video users in the United States is going to amount to 236 million users in 2020, which marks a rise from 213.2 million (that was accumulated back in 2016).
These days quite a large amount of plugins are being used for various browsers and such. Mind you, plugins are equally important and popular for sites powered by WordPress. To put it as briefly as possible, plugins add to the functionality of software and technology you’re relying on in your everyday work. What’s really fascinating is that at this point, the usage of WordPress plugins has become incredibly widespread. It’s been noted recently that are over 50,000 free WordPress plugins available, and that’s just on WordPress.org.
In addition, 19 of the best WordPress plugins are installed on over 1 million websites. What’s more, WP powers 32.0% of all the websites on the Internet, which denotes those that do not have a content management system (CMS).
Video represents a source of profit for so many brands and companies, albeit the market keeps getting more and more competitive with each passing year. Meanwhile, audiences are becoming larger and harder to please. This comes as a massive challenge for medium and small businesses that generate income via video.
On the plus side, if you’re hoping to create an impact with your brand or business through video monetization, you should know that it’s not only possible but right now, there is actually an amazing variety of options out there.
For several years, no matter how much the global online business scene shifts, the focus is always on video. Video quite simply beats all other formats. People use it to share ideas and projects and to express themselves creatively and artistically, while businesses (small, medium and large) continue down the path of growth by utilizing video. It has indeed become a powerful tool for marketers, an essential element for content creators and an invaluable component in almost every digital marketing strategy.