Let’s Work Together
Brid.TV is committed to building a culture where talented individuals can showcase their skills. If you’re ready to build your career and help our company grow, then you’re in the right place!
Brid.TV is a home to over 20 talented employees! We have to say we are proud of each and every one of them. Our lovely employees don’t need to sit through long and boring meetings. 15-minute-long meetings are enough in our book!
Have an opinion and you want to share it? Please do! At Brid.TV, we love to hear from our employees and we value their take on anything. Every member of the staff performs their duties as they see fit. Of course, team leaders are always there to offer help and guidance!
We are especially proud of our selection process! We know time is money, so we value the time every candidate devotes to us. This is why we want to give them the best experience possible during the selection process.
Once you send your application, our HR reviews it and forwards it to the relevant departments. Our colleagues then examine every application and HR contacts those who meet the requirements. During the phone call, our HR tells you more about the interview which will take place in our offices. Don’t worry — the selection process is short, with the interview lasting for about 30 minutes.
After live interviews, the relevant departments make their decisions and we contact the selected candidate. Sometimes, there is another (final) round. But, as you can see, we strive to keep our selection process fast and efficient!
Life at Brid.TV
At Brid.TV, employees are our most valuable resource and we go above and beyond to ensure their satisfaction. From working for seven hours (yes, you’ve read that right!), to private health care, and to 20 days of annual leave, we give our all so that our employees feel supported and encouraged to find a balance between their work and daily lives. Let’s take a look at all the benefits we offer:
- Seven-hour work day (8-15h)
- Private health care
- 20+ days of annual leave
- Team building
- Employee development
Do we have your attention? Then check our open positions now!
As part of a highly skilled team of individuals you will be:
- Tasked with the development of our back-end CMS technology.
- Working on optimizing the back-end structure and data serving efficiency as it pertains to the performance of the front-end video player tech.
- Working on highly scalable data systems.
- Working on improving the usability of the platform and optimizations in the customer-facing areas of the platform.
- Participating in the full software development life cycle: design, documentation, bug fixing, code reviewing, deployment while working on both, front- and back-end sides of the app.
- Creating, updating and testing website pages & features.
- Troubleshooting and solving website problems.
- Updating website platform and plug-ins, and optimizing user experience.
- Fixing website issues and bugs.
- Monitoring website traffic and suggesting improvements.
Required skills and knowledge:
- At least one year of professional Web development experience.
- A good understanding and knowledge of the LAMP environment.
- A basic knowledge of Linux, Apache, Nginx and Github.
- Have worked with CSS3, HTML5, and any HTML framework.
- Experience with WordPress and WordPress templates.
- Experience with cPanel.
- W3C coding practices.
- An ability to work well within teams.
- Knowledge of tech SEO principles.
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services is a plus.
- Ability to communicate using technical English terminology.
- Ability to solve complex problems.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- Team player.
- Permanent and full-time employment
- Competitive salary
- 20+ vacation days per year
- Professional development and training
- Private health insurance
- 7-hour work days from 08-15 (35 hours per week)
- High-standard office space located in Airport City