We’ve been busy last couple of weeks with the latest update to our video platform. As always, our goal is to provide our partners with a powerful video technology that can help them increase reach, leads and conversions to grow their revenue. We’re one step closer with this update.
We've Been Busy: New #BridTV #VideoPlatform Release Click To Tweet
Complete list of the updates, upgrades and tweaks follows:
- Added better snapshot error handling when encoding videos so that now if our encoder errors out when creating snapshots, your video will still be fully and properly encoded and present in your CMS videos section.
- Added automatic thumbnail and snapshot creation for all paid partners when adding externally hosted videos. Support for this feature in the BridTV WordPress plugin is planned for a future release.
- Added support for YouTube pre roll monetization for playlist widget implementations on mobile.
- Added 3 new options for calling and displaying ads on the player monetization level. By default the optimized option will be selected which we suggest you use in most cases. Other options include Brid SDK and Google IMA SDK.
- Added full support for VMAP ad tags when using the Brid SDK as your VAST parser on the player level.
- Added support for Google DFP viewable impressions in the Brid SDK ad parser.
- Added native support for playback of HLS video streaming files on mobile.
- Revamped UI when a user leaves the uploader screen in the middle of a file transfer.
BridTV still is the best way to extend your audience reach with video, drive viewer engagement and monetize your videos on web.