Nailing your digital marketing campaign is only possible if you’re using top-of-the-line metrics; an aspect that’s particularly important if your business endeavor relies on video. Optimizing your ad performance (as well as the performance of video content in general) is undoubtedly your top priority. With the help of the enhanced, freshly implemented BridTV Analytics Engine you will be able to boost your income and improve monetization. As a web publisher you may utilize Brid Analytics to gather across-the-board metrics and in-depth video player analytics.
Highly Detailed Video Player Analytics
Looking to save Bandwidth? Looking to improve ad performance? Want to receive accurate data about your video content? Not a problem. BridTV’s recently launched Analytics Engine (v.2.0) has you covered on all those aspects.
The bulk of our new Analytics Engine provides in-depth data and analysis of all of your relevant media. However, there is more to it than that. The BridTV Analytics Engine 2.0 ensures that publishers receive:
- Fast and sleek ad metrics.
- Detailed ad tag metrics.
- Extremely thorough reporting for BridTV Marketplace (ad backfill).
With these facets in place, you have only just scratched the surface. First and foremost, we have had hundreds upon hundreds of web publishers thanking us for delivering fast and precise video data to their accounts. This is something we pride ourselves on, and it’s something that didn’t occur over night. For years we have been working closely with our clients and publishers to establish a system that boosts the effectiveness of any video-oriented business.
BridTV Analytics Data Points Overview
Now, let’s move one. Here are only a few stats that are available right off the bat with the all-new BridTV Analytics:
- Comprehensive overview of bandwidth used with breakdowns by day, site, video rendition, etc.
- Breakdown of bandwidth per browser
- Breakdown of bandwidth per operating system
- Breakdown of bandwidth per platform device
- Breakdown of bandwidth per country/GEO
- Breakdown of bandwidth per different traffic source
- Overview of how many times your player has been loaded
- Breakdown of player loads per browser
- Breakdown of player loads per operating system
- Breakdown of player loads per country/GEO
- Breakdown of player loads per traffic source
- Overview of # of video views for your account per day
- Breakdown of video events like how many plays, pauses, next, complete, etc.
- Detailed stats per video like # of plays, events, etc.
- Breakdown of video stats per browser
- Breakdown of video stats per operating system
- Breakdown of video stats per platform device
- Breakdown of video stats per country/GEO
- Breakdown of video stats per traffic source
- Video engagement stats
- A detailed breakdown of video plays per player
- A detailed breakdown of ad requests and impressions per player
- Fill rate calculations per player
- Video engagement stats per player
- Breakdown of player usage per browser
- Breakdown of player usage per operating system
- Breakdown of player usage per platform device
- Social sharing stats per player
- Breakdown of player usage per country/GEO
Additional Data and Features
The BridTV Analytics Engine 2.0 is a complex system that not only delivers highly accurate metrics for your ads and videos, but also goes into detail, examining the performance of every single aspect of your online content (videos), ranging from analytics per video, analytics per player, analytics per ad tag, analytics per outstream unit, and so on. For example, you can get into a variety specifics regarding one of the many BridTV products you happen to be using (Outstream Ads, Any-ad Unit, BridTV Marketplace, White Label, or just the BridTV Video Player in general).
Check out what statistics await publishers for Outstream Units:
Outstream Unit Stats
- A detailed breakdown of ad requests and impressions per outstream unit
- Fill rate calculations per outstream unit
- Video engagement stats per outstream unit
- Breakdown of outstream unit usage per browser
- Breakdown of outstream unit usage per operating system
- Breakdown of outstream unit usage per platform device
- Breakdown of outstream unit usage per country/GEO