Our hardworking dev team has spent the past month or so meticulously fine-tuning our CMS and video player. By adding a variety of major innovations, the BridTV video platform now runs even faster and smoother. Our newly incorporated upgrades now offer publishers a highly improved video platform monetization system. We have further enhanced our ads revenue platform with several crucial new solutions, not the least of which is BridTV Marketplace.
Monetize Via BridTV Marketplace
Every publisher that’s in our ad program will now have a dedicated place (Marketplace) where they are able to track all stats regarding ad performance. You should see this option on the main left-hand menu for any site/domain which is accepted in our ad program. You can learn more about BridTV Marketplace right here.
Here’s a quick rundown of other crucial updates that were added to our system:
- Added additional player settings when used in “Acts as inslide outstream unit” mode. You can now set mobile width percentage and un-sticky button configs.
- Fixed the JS API destroy method to properly remove the X close button for sticky implementations.
- Added an option to the player to ignore 3gp mime type videos for ad creatives as Google Chrome seems to have dropped support for these types of video files.
- Added a small ad preloading animation to the player while it loads ads and also did some minor optimizations on this process.
- Show unsticky button on ad end was not working correctly. This is now fixed.
- Added a new event that the player will fire when it goes into sticky mode.
- Added two new supported methods to the player’s JS API with which you can force the player to go in and out of sticky mode.
We hope you find these updates useful and we’re looking forward to hearing from you.
The Brid Team