A Facebook page can be a great free marketing tool for promoting your businesses. These pages let businesses identify themselves in an interactive way, by sharing links, images and posts. While publishing content on Facebook, publishers can advertise their work in front of a large audience as this social network is getting more popular.
Videos can play a great role in any brand’s marketing strategy
Video content may serve you as a great call-to-action button when it comes to engaging and attracting your audience. Check out the latest stats which prove the benefit of sharing your video content on Facebook:
- Facebook currently has 1.44 billion users who visit the site every month, and that figure represents a jump of about 3.4% on a quarter-over-quarter basis in 1Q15.
- Videos on Facebook are shared 12 times more than text posts and links combined according to these stats. As a result, integrating videos into the content you post on Facebook will increase consumer interaction, even if your target audience is short on time.
- According to Adage, people are posting 75% more videos to Facebook than they did a year ago and a huge increase has been spotted especially in the U.S. where people are posting 94% more videos.
- Every 60 seconds on Facebook 510 comments are posted.
- Average time spent on Facebook per user per day is 21 minutes.
- Every 60 seconds on Facebook, 293,000 statuses are updated.
- There are 1.9 billion mobile active users which is an increase of 26 percent year-over-year.
- In Europe, over 223 million people are on Facebook.
- 42% of marketers report that Facebook is critical or important to their business.
- Many businesses over the years choose Facebook for sharing their content and promotion, especially the small ones, because it’s a good way to start their marketing promotion and spread the buzz about your business. Stats show about 2 million advertisers use Facebook as a marketing tool.
- Even if a person doesn’t have a Facebook account, they probably live with someone who does. 52% of non-Facebook users have someone else in their household with a Facebook account.
- Facebook now delivers 4 billion video views per day.
As online video content is becoming a new focus for a lot of content publishers and as it can be a perfect accessory to online marketing, our Brid Team has added support for In-wall Facebook video player display to offer you a chance to social share your video content. This feature is available to both our standard and premium plan users! Here is one more benefit we offer you now – whenever you share your player on Facebook, the Brid player will embed directly in your Facebook wall and playback with your branded skin! So grasp this social new sharing opportunity via BridTV right away.