According to a study done by Eye View Digital, videos on a landing page can increase conversions by up to 86%. Videos combine four elements that humans are wired to pay attention to: faces, voices, body language and movement. That’s why landing page videos can be a perfect way for demonstrating the benefits of your product or service in a brief, effective, and informative way. Videos can increase the length of time people stay on your web page, and if you place a video on your product page, people will be more interested in watching that video than reading a long text instead. Stats show that only 28% of the words on an average page of a website are actually read. Latest studies on web use have shown that humans have an attention span of 8.25 seconds, and as we already know that web attention spans are short, videos can serve you as a great way to say everything you want about you and your your product benefits and still keep your audience’s attention.Consumers are 4X more interested in watching a product video than reading about that same product https://goo.gl/MJjCC8 #BridTv Click To Tweet
We’ve made a short list what to keep in mind while creating a landing page video content that will help your business blossom.
- Provide enough information for your users – Most people want to have more information about a product before buying it. They want to know if a product or service will provide them with what they want, if they will enjoy using it and how easy it is to use. Using video, you can answer these questions.
- Give them memorable video content (storytelling) – Telling your story is the best way to connect with your customers, and you will do that by giving them interesting and memorable video content. For example, having an explainer video on your landing page can show your visitors the full value that you are offering and these types of videos have been shown to be very effective.
- Keep it short and sweet – People usually don’t have time for watching long-form video content so try assembling all of your product information into a short video (60-second duration).
- Give them something to share – While creating video content, give your customers something they can share with their friends. Video content has the potential to engage, entertain and impress the audience. By sharing your video content you can gain more customers and improve the popularity of your brand.
According to an Animoto study, 56% of consumers said that if a company has a website, it should feature some video content. The result of the study shows consumers were 4X more interested in watching a product video than reading about that same product. So stick a video on your homepage or landing page and you will engage your audience and make them stay longer on your website. Using Brid.tv, you can embed your videos on your website’s landing page, and once you sign up to our platform, you get the chance to activate the autoplay option as a great way of promoting your video content.
How to set up players auto play option via Brid.tv
You can setup a player to autoplay by doing the following:
- Navigate to your PLAYERS section in Brid.
- Select any of your players by clicking on its title.
- Click on the SETTINGS tab.
- Under the OPTIONS section, select the checkbox next to the autoplay option.
- Press SAVE.
Playback of all videos displayed in HTML5 on mobile devices must be user initiated. You can also override the players autoplay setting when grabbing embed code for any video or playlist.