Mobile video may be the hottest trend in the video industry today. Stats show that in 2014. 91% of U.S. adults owned a mobile phone, and 61% of those were smartphones. Since the mobile usage has become a part of the everyday routine of an average American, mobile video ads start to play an important role in the marketing campaigns. The stats say mobile video ad spend in the U.S. has more than doubled in 2014 ($1.5 billion) compared to 2013. ($720 million). Here are the latest trends in mobile video industry that can concern all video marketers, and some interesting predictions when it comes to the future of mobile video:
Time spent on mobile devices has increased
According to Flurry’s report on the mobile industry, using data collected between January and March of 2014, time spent on a mobile device by the average US consumer has risen to 2 hrs and 42 minutes per day, compared to 2 hrs and 38 minutes per day in March of 2013. (more…)
HTML5 video player with all of the “usual” features, couple of exclusive ones and no restrictions or obligations (no watermarks, fees, etc.) – Here’s what you get:
Your HTML5 video player is ready even when HTML5 is not – with seamless switch to Flash, you will not lose any viewers ever again.
After over one year devotion and hard work, we are excited to introduce Brid video; our HTML5 Video Player and CMS platform. Our goal is simple. We give you a chance to get your videos published and monetized with just a few clicks. We offer HTML5 support and that means your videos and your player will be seen and heard on any device, anywhere.
Among some of our many services we provide publishers and advertisers a chance to work their way around ad blocking and ad block technologies. This is accomplished with ADIQ, which quite simply unblocks VAST & VPAID video ad revenue. That way a video will be seen on any desktop or mobile device.
BridTV as a White Label Solution
We have recently expanded our services by introducing the BridTV White-Label video platform solution. Our users can now achieve business growth more quickly thanks to this reliable end-to-end video SSP solution.
Some of the main benefits of Brid:
- Get your own Brid video player up-and-running in seconds.
- The Brid player is hosted and served by the powerful Amazon Cloudfront CDN.
- Zero Maintenance: Your Video player is always up-to-date. No embed code changes will ever be needed to be done on your end.
- Updates including bug-fixes and new platforms support are automatically deployed.
- Updates are near-instantaneous for our global customers base.
- Monitor your players usages in near real-time.
- Track your video analytics with our powerful Google analytics integration system.
- Integration in your web pages is done in just one embed code that we generate for you. Just copy and paste!
- Already have a YouTube presence? No problem! Add YouTube videos directly into Brid and serve them through your own proprietary player!
- Integration can be done by mere mortals, i.e. non-developers using our user-friendly CMS.
- There are no integration costs, no deployment costs and no maintenance costs, the usual hidden costs of “free download solutions”.
Hope you give us a shot and tell us how you feel about the platform. You can give us a shout out on Facebook, Google+ or Twitter!
— Brid Video Team