Our Brid.tv video player, powered by Google Analytics, provides our users data, that is always up-to-date, accurate and in-depth in analyzing user traffic. The good news? It’s available both to our Standard and Premium Publishers. Our analytics shows stats for both aggregate views and per individual video. It delivers views and uniques for your videos, top videos, detailed engagement metrics, geography down to city level for each video, social stats (shares and views on sites like Facebook and Twitter), as well as insights into what operating system your viewers are using.
Once you sign up to our platform, Brid will automatically crawl your site and grab your Google Analytics code. Here are the needed steps you need to follow to activate Google Analytics reporting in Brid:
- Login into Brid.
- Navigate to your Analytics section on the top menu.
- You just have to click the Accept icon and your Google Analytics tool will be activated.
If for some reason our system did not manage to grab your Google Analytics code or it grabbed an incorrect one, you can change it by following these steps:
- Log into Brid.
- Click on the partner settings icon ! under your site name.
- Enter your Google Analytics code and press SAVE.
- Repeat step #3.
Once you authorize our system to use your Google Analytics account, wait for 10 minutes before you start to see data pour into our system. It’s more likely our system will always grab the first property under your site Google Analytics account. Usually, the first property represents “All website data” and should contain all your analytics data.
The Advantages Of Using Google Analytics
There are many benefits of using Google Analytics, no wonder it has proven to be the most widely used web analytics service on the Internet. Here are some advantages of using Google Analytics that could improve the popularity of your website:
- You can see what the users do when they are on your website and how long they stay on your website.
- By looking at the most visited hours in the day for your site, you can decide what is the best time for you to publish your post. For example, if your fans visit your site after 12 P.M. you should prepare your content and post it beforehand.
- Google analytics can show you how your visitors interacted with your content. By seeing user interactivity, you can adjust your content to your users, focus on strategies that have proven to work, and avoid strategies that don’t work. By understanding what works and what doesn’t, you can determine where best to further invest your marketing budget. With Google analytics you can identify which pages or links your visitors click the most, and evaluate whether your optimization campaign is directing the traffic to the correct pages.
- Google analytics can show you where a user arrived from and came to your website (search engines, referral links from other sites) and what percentage of your visitors came from each of the listed sources.
Google Analytics is basically telling you who is visiting your site, how they are getting to your site, what they are doing on your site, are they interacting with your content and how you can keep them coming back. One of the most appealing aspects of using Google Analytics is that anyone can use it for free, and with our Brid.tv video player you can get started immediately!