We are determined to cater to the needs of publishers, as they work hard to optimize and improve their respective online businesses. For months our team has focused on improving the fundamental architecture of the BridTV Video Player. With the React Brid Player component, we have unlocked a truly indispensable element that’s guaranteed to enhance the development process as you’re ironing out your custom projects.
What is React and How it Works
From Intricate to Smooth Front-end Development
Top Benefits of React UIs
There are numerous advantages when utilizing React to create a proper and intuitive user interface, so let’s go through them one by one:
- Easy to use, easy to learn: Simple as that. React is just easy. Especially when you’re incorporating JS in markup.
- Working with teams is better: React is well-organized, so it’s easier for everyone to be on the same page when working on one project.
- React is small: Yep, one of the most important aspects of React is that it’s rather light. Unlike the TypeScript-based application framework Angular, React doesn’t include a router or HTTP client (those you have to install separately with React).
- Performance bump: Normally, if you’re building something using php or Python, the code runs on the server (dedicated server, cloud, shared-hosting, etc.). Conversely, any code you write with React, runs on the client and the biggest apparent advantage is performance. It also makes your interface more interactive, so you’re not forced to reload the entire page, merely segments of the page for everything to happen.
- Popularity: React.js is one of the most highly used frameworks in the industry right now. It effectively tops all voting polls and remains essentially one of the best dev environments out there right now.
- Best suited for dynamic web applications: Forget awkward HTML strings and complex coding when creating dynamic web apps, because React.js uses JSX, which keeps things considerably simpler.
React Integration and Developer Support
We aim to provide any assistance you may need on the developer front, as well as user front. At present, BridTV features support for the following React components:
- React Brid Player Component: Support is present for single video and all types of playlists (dynamic by tag, channel and latest). https://bitbucket.org/bridvideodoo/react-brid-player/src/master/
- React Brid Outstream Component: Support is present for in-content, in-slide and in-video types. https://bitbucket.org/bridvideodoo/react-brid-outstream-player/src/master/
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further help with the React Brid Player component. Our team of software engineers are constantly available to handle any issues you might have, and they will handle and respond to pull requests on BitBucket, or indeed any similar open source challenges.