When it comes to creating a blog or a website, and making it popular, there is a strong correlation between those brands who produce the most videos and those who get the most views. When brands use photos and videos in combination with written posts, they will surely create more attractive content and give their users a richer material about the subject they want to talk about. Many experts give advantage to video content over written posts, because video form is mobile, dynamic, shareable, and it can be far more engaging than standard text-driven marketing.
All Global brands have a YouTube channel, and no wonder as YouTube has 1 billion users, and 300 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute. But if you’re a start-up video publisher and have a Youtube channel you should think twice before publishing your videos on YouTube exclusively, as YouTube takes 45% of all your ad fees and controls all aspects of monetization for you. Using Brid.tv Online Video Player, you can upload your YouTube videos on your site, and without ever having to leave your YouTube channel, additionally monetize your YouTube video content, enjoying all the other benefits of our Brid platform.
- Our designers can create a player SKIN completely branded and personalized to your site. This could be of great value to your site’s brand as folks share and embed videos with your player’s branding on other sites. So SKIN your YouTube content to emphasize your site and brand. That will differ your blog and your video shares from others. It will make the video experience memorable and trendy.
- We offer our partners a way to additionally monetize their YouTube video content with a pre-roll option. Additional monetization of YouTube videos is done via Brid’s intro video feature. What this feature does is add a short intro video before every YouTube video. With this feature enabled, users will be able to add pre-rolls that will display before the intro video and thusly before any YouTube video.
How to add a YouTube video
Typically video additions on YouTube happen within five minutes. Here are few steps you need to follow to play your YouTube videos via Brid.tv
- Navigate to your VIDEOS section in Brid.
- Click on the ADD YOUTUBE button.
- Enter the full YouTube URL to the video or enter a search term.
- Click on the ADD button next the displayed YouTube video(s)
- Select a CATEGORY for the video
- The video will be instantly added to your account and ready for usage.