So, you’ve decided to create landing page as you latest audience reach tool. Did you know just how important is to choose the call-to-action position on your landing page, because of its direct impact on the page’s conversion rate?
According to a study done by Eye View Digital, videos on a landing page can increase conversions by up to 86%. The explanation for this is that videos are a perfect mixture of four elements that humans are wired to pay attention to: faces, voices, body language and movement. That’s why landing page videos can serve as a perfect tool for demonstrating the benefits of your product or service in an effective and informative way.#videos on a #landingpage can increase conversions by up to 86% Click To Tweet
Video content currently accounts for 87% of online content such as blogs, articles and images, shows the study done by comScore. At least 96% of viewers click on links given while 90% make decisions after they watch videos. Around 80% of people watch video while only 20% read articles on blogs.
It is safe to say that the impact that video content can have in driving sale rates can be huge . However, think twice about the position of your video on the landing page.
After carefully collecting the data from our BridTv online video platform publishers we’ve decided to share our conclusions about the optimal position and size of your video content. We have gathered information from 50,000 pages where BridTv videos are embedded and came up with these findings:
- If you want to increase your conversion rate with your video content, it’s advisable to place the video above the fold.
- The dimensions of video content have a great influence on play rates as well.
- Best video width is between 401 pixels and 600 pixels. This dimension does not overwhelm a page, and it’s big enough to have a desirable effect on the viewer, engage them and make them stay on the page.
- Same dimensions can be applied to the video height as well.
- It’s also recommended enabling for your users to press play button as simple as you can.
- Autoplay of play as they go? Depends on the industry. From our own experience ,we can say that viewers who decide to watch our explanation video were more likely to sign up for our hosting plan compared to the ones who decide to skip it. And autoplay option did bring more attention.
So hurry up and choose the appropriate size for your embed, position it on the right place, start embedding your content as soon as you can and get started with your video promotion as of today. And finally, let us know what are the results of it in the comments section below.