We’ve done a couple of minor tweaks to Brid CMS and the Brid player.
Brid CMS and player changes:
- Removed Google Analytics calls from the player wherever it would display inside the CMS. This should provide our publishers with a clearer picture of their video viewership.
- Removed some internal tracking inside the CMS only so the player and CMS take less resources.
- Fixed certain specific ad tag URL calls in the player so that they get called properly.
- Fixed minor counter display bug on site list which would sometimes not display the correct number of videos.
- On certain player configurations, the players related videos screen would show briefly between a Brid and YouTube video in a single playlist. This is now fixed.
- Due to an additional event firing from the player, a videos title bar would stick while an ad displays. This is now fixed.
We’re constantly squashing bugs and working on new features so stay tuned for more!