In our previous blogpost we have talked about what makes an effective Overlay Ad and how can you use it in your marketing campaign. As you know, Brid.tv player offers our partners monetization options for their videos, which enables them to monetize original videos by landing Non-Linear ads (overlays) and Linear ads: (Pre-Roll; Mid-Roll; Post-Roll). Basically you can display any kind of non-linear ads (a scroll, ticker, or watermark image) in a single player. TIP: 300×250 companion display is highly recommended.
Follow these simple steps to setup a video overlay via Brid.tv:
- Navigate to your PLAYERS section in Brid.
- Select any of your players by clicking on its title.
- Select the MONETIZATION tab.
- Make sure that the monetizable checkbox is checked.
- Click on the ADD OVERLAY button.
- Enter the start time and the duration of the overlay in seconds.
- Enter an Ad tag URL which returns a valid (non-linear) VAST response.
- Press SAVE.
Our player is powered by Google for both desktop and mobile web to deliver ads across all major devices, with full support for VAST (up to version 3.0) and VPAID (up to version 2.0) standards, and that means you ads will be reachable on any device anywhere.
With the BridTv video platform you can display any kind of combination of linear and non-linear ads in a single player. Monetizing options are available for both our standard and premium partners, and most importantly, setting up your overlay ads and monetization of your content takes seconds and is completely free of charge!