Video can serve as a great supplement to whatever marketing strategy you’ve defined for promoting your company’s website. Stats show almost 70% of B2B marketers claim that video converts better than any other medium online, and 82% of B2B marketers reported success with video marketing initiatives. There are lots of options how you can use you video to increase the chances that people end up at your website and essentially become leads. It’s advisable to create video content in which people will be interested in and make it easily reachable. Here are some extra tips that can help you out:
- Blog – when creating content, include the video in your blog post. You can also add your videos on your company website like landing pages for example. You can create dedicated landing pages that are designed to host a feature video with a specific call to action.
- Video Sharing Sites and Video Search Engines – If you want to spread your video message worldwide, the main question is what are the best places to submit your video content. Get your video seen by the people you want seeing it on the platform they use the most. Posting the video to video sharing sites and video search engines like Google, YouTube, Yahoo Screen, Veoh will increase chances of people being exposed to your video content and afterwards share it to one another. If you want to make sure people end up on your website you can use the continuation method. This is where you end the video and tell viewers to go to your website or complete a lead form if they want to see the rest of the video.
- Email – include the video in emails to your customer base or opt-in lists. This can significantly increase the chances they’ll click through to learn more. This entices people to give you their contact information.
- SEM/PPC Campaigns – Include you video content in your search engine marketing and Pay per click Campaigns.
- Social Media – constantly post your video content to your company social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Google+ pages). Place your video on Facebook and create a fan gate for the same. This way, Facebook visitors will have to first like the page to be able to view the video. You can get more fans, and people will get a chance to share and that way promote your video.
- Feedback – Incorporate in your video some industry related FAQ questions or give away valuable information for free in exchange for feedback from your clients.
Stats show 6 in 10 US adults say they watch videos when they visit a brand website with video content, and 4 in 10 prefer watching a brand video over reading the same information. This is a significant indication towards the increasing chances of promoting your business via video. Creating quality video content, and afterwards publishing and making it approachable to your targeted audience can lead to desired calls to action and make remarkable results for generating leads.