Best Tools for Content Marketing
1. Content Marketer – Promoting your content is essential to the growth of your business and it’s fair to say that Content Marketer is one of the best tools for that very purpose. You can promote content, build links and easily connect with influencers.
Price: $19 per month
2. Buzzsumo – This is possibly one of the best tools around that helps you examine performance of your blog posts, your web site in general and to check out your competition. To cut a long story short, it’s the ideal tool for content marketing research.
Price: begins at $99 per month
3. Death to the Stock Photo – Seems like the perfect tool for photos, which can be utilized in an assortment of marketing campaigns. The tools delivers fresh photos monthly, as you sign up. Mind you, all photos are accessible if go premium.
Price: begins at $15 per month
4. Curated – Allows to find and save content quickly. After that you can share the content via weekly email digest. Awesome tool to offer extra value to your audience.
Price: begins at $25/month
5. Campaign Monitor – This is a tool that employs a very user-friendly drag-and-drop email builder. Users can create a customized email very swiftly. A very cool and useful marketing.
Price: Starts at $9/month
Best SEO & Traffic Monitoring Tools
Best #SEO & #TrafficMonitoring Tools Click To Tweet
In addition to having content marketing tools, there’s also an assortment of SEO and traffic monitoring tools you should utilize in order to effectively promote your business, as well as keep an eye on what your competition is doing:
1. Google PageSpeed Insights – Basically, a very straightforward tool for checking site speed and usability. The tool also tests loading time and performance for desktop and for mobile. Another cool feature for mobile is a user experience score.
2. Google Analytics – You won’t go far with any online business, unless you make use of Google Analytics, which at the moment is possible one of the best ways to keep an eye on traffic. (pageviews, impressions, etc.).
Google Analytics 360, also, targets enterprise users and Google Analytics for Mobile Apps, an SDK that allows gathering usage data from iOS and Android Apps.
3. MuStat – In search for partners and publishers for BridTV, MuStat.com has proven very helpful is a free website analysis tool that allows you to know how much any website is worth, how many visitors it gets per day and how performant it is.
Check it out…
4. SERPs Rank Checker – A very suitable way to see how your site ranks for certain terms.
Users can input keywords and their sites and then check for results.
5. SEO Site Checkup – Using this gives you a fast audit of your site.
It goes through any proper tags and and checks for potential errors.
Best Social Media Marketing Tools
Best #SocialMedia Marketing #Tools Click To Tweet
In your effort to push and promote your business, you’re going to have to consider several social networking sites, but in order to carry that out effectively you’re gonna need tools and luckily there’s a vast range to choose from. Here are some of the best we’ve encountered:
1. Buffer – When promoting our video platform, BridTV, we’ve found Buffer to be a great tool to provide your targeted audiences with well-timed posts on both Twitter and Facebook. Bear in mind that well-timed posts are priceless and this is one of the best way to know when to engage your audience leading you to a more effective way of gaining exposing your tweets and shares.
Price: begins at $10/month
2. Quuu – Gives you the simple means to curate content and push for more social media activity. You can go through categories, or rather topics of interest, and the Quuu tool will automatically send content to your Buffer account.
Price: Starts at $0/month.
3. 76Insights – This tool Measures the resonance of your social content and it divides that according to the social network, and it keeps track of your content performance with neat visualizations.
Check it out…
4. Reddit Keyword Monitor Pro – Reddit has an impressive 234 million unique users and 8 billion monthly pageviews, and as such represents should be a very important component in your social media strategy.
The Reddit Keyword Monitor app can be used to keep an eye on who is mentioning about your brand, business, as well as the competition.
5. Geopiq for Instagram – Instagram boasts over 400 million users (mostly the age group from 18 to 29).
The Geopiq for Instagram app can monitor posts by location, hashtag or username.
Lead Generation And Conversion Marketing
#LeadGeneration And Conversion #MarketingTools Click To Tweet
We also take a look at tools lead generation and conversion marketing tools:
1. LeadPages – Used for building customized landing pages for web sites, featuring hundreds of templates that are utilized to drive conversions.
Price: Begins at $25/month
2. SumoMe – Another great tool for driving web site conversions and engagement. You can use Welcome Mat, the Scroll Box, the Smart Bar and so on to add and customize, and adjust to the look and feel of your brand.
Price: Begins at $10/month
3. ConvertKit – Nurtures leads down your sales funnel, giving you a chance to customize opt-in forms and place them across your site. It is also possible to design landing pages, create drip campaigns and send important one-off emails to your subscribers.
Price: Begins at $29/month
4. LeadChat – This particular tool allows you to insert sales staff directly into your site. Just add live chat agents to your site who can then easily chat with visitors, thus convert them to customers. Simple and easy.
Price: begins at $99/month
5. Import.io – Import.io is a tool that allows you to scrape the web for relevant information about products, businesses, and competitors. The tool automates the data collection process and presents it in an easily digestible manner for business owners looking to quickly identify and take advantage of gaps in their market or industry.