High-Impact Banner Fallback – Any-Ad™August 16, 2019
Video Analytics Just Got BetterAugust 23, 2019
BridTV has released a major update for BridTV Live stream. Thanks to the hard work and ingenuity of our developers, this entire segment of the BridTV platform has received a massive overhaul. Improving and polishing the BridTV live streaming service has finally been completed.
In addition to the live streaming update, we have also released an analytics update.
Here’s the full list of updates:
- You can now start and stop your own livestream server from the dashboard. Keep in mind it takes some time to start/stop a livestream instance.
- You can now choose your livestream instance power. There are 4 levels of livestream instances you can create and use ranging from low to ultra. Find the best depending on your stream quality.
- Live Streams are now billed hourly and by bandwidth used. You can track all of this under your dashboard.
- We use Amazon’s C5 high compute instances for live streaming so you can make sure that there will be no bottlenecks when it comes to your livestreams.
- You can set up automatic stopping functionality for your livestream instance so it automatically stops after X hours of inactivity just in case you forget to stop your instance and you don’t get billed unnecessarily.
- Added support for analytics data per user created playlist. You can now get precise analytics data per playlists inside Brid.
The focus of this particular BridTV update is our highly upgraded live streaming service. Feel free to contact your account manager if you wish to try out our new live streams.
We’re always on the lookout for new and exciting way to upgrade our ads revenue and video monetization platform. Stay tuned for more info and features.
Please let us know if you have any questions, and thanks for your continued support of BridTV.
The Brid Team