Holiday Video Ideas: Four Examples That Can Inspire YouDecember 17, 2021
Import Your Entire YouTube Library to Brid.TV EasilyDecember 23, 2021
Dear publishers, our last platform update introduced full DVR support for streams and improved streaming infrastructure. Now we’re back with platform update 5.9.7! Our dev team has been hard at work to bring you this update, which includes bug fixes and platform maintenance.
But we are really excited that our new platform update introduces a new option for our publishers. Namely, Brid.TV now enables you to ingest entire YouTube channels into our platform!
Now, let’s see all the changes that came with platform update 5.9.7!
Full 5.9.7. Changelog
Here’s a complete list of changes and fixes that you can find following the 5.9.7. update.
- Added support for ingesting entire YouTube channels into Brid. Please contact your account manager if this is something that you require.
- Added VTR and CTR percentage values in our analytics API for videos.
- Fixed a minor issue where the player’s share screen would go over the playlist screen.
- Fixed a minor JS log that could appear with players with GEO-targeted video content.
- Added some minor optimizations to display banner fallback in our player to better handle sticky player implementations.
- Fixed a minor display issue in our video list when changing pagination while a video is currently encoding.
- Fixed the exclude ads option for certain backend API calls to correctly exclude data that is sent.
If you have any questions regarding the update or need any support, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us!