BridTV January 2019 Platform Update: Improvements & FixesJanuary 18, 2019
B2B: Content Creation Guide and Social Media Strategy in 2019February 26, 2019
Continually improving, constantly evolving and pushing video technology beyond conventional formulas.
Additional features await in the new platform release, mostly consisting of minor bug fixes and optimizations. Check it out:
- Finally returned the Facebook syndication option for videos. You can now again automatically syndicate your videos to your Facebook page. Keep in mind that this option won’t work yet for syndicating videos to a user’s Facebook wall. This will be available in the future once we get the appropriate permissions from Facebook.
- Improved the create livestream view for smaller screens.
- Fixed Google Analytics display data when changing timeframes and fixed the double analytics display on the Total Views screen.
- Improved the add videos to playlist view to be more responsive so it behaves better on both smaller and larger screens.
- Improved the add videos to playlist view to use thumbnails as preview images instead of snapshots as before.
- Improved the edit player view where in certain occassions the SAVE button would go below the report a problem HELP button in the bottom right corner.
- Fixed the problem where a preview player would not load correctly when changing playlists using the dropdown menu on the edit playlist view.
Please let us know if you have any questions, and thanks for your continued support of BridTV.
The Brid Team