BridTV: The Native Prebid Video PlayerDecember 26, 2018
Video Analytics 101: Understanding Ad Performance With Detailed Error ReportingJanuary 12, 2019
Fresh from the BridTV core dev team, the latest Holiday video platform and CMS update pours a variety of interesting, new features, in addition to a variety of fixes.
Check out the full list of platform updates below:
Please let us know if you have any questions, and thanks for your continued support of BridTV.
- Added an option to upload a custom play button (image) for your players. You can now easily set this up under your player settings area under COLOR & SKINS. Hope you find this feature handy.
- Added support for Prebid.js implementations right inside the CMS when used with DFP. Under your monetization section in player settings, you will now have an additional option for prebid. You can now choose to either use SpotX or Prebid.js.
- Fixed a couple of FAQ links in the CMS that were pointing to bad URL’s.
- Added a check which automatically disables ad preload options when monetization is disabled on the player level.
- Added better error reporting on the upload video screen if something goes wrong during the upload video process.
- Added AMP embed code support for dynamic playlists.
- Improved the player’s JS API loadPlaylist() method to be more robust.
- Added some localization support for the player if embedded on non-standard HTML pages in relation to GEO-fencing and responsive sizing.
- Removed display of Google Analytics stats per Player ID under the TOP VIDEOS section of the analytics screen.