Besides all the features our latest BridTV video platform update brought we’ve updated and upgraded our WordPress plugin as well. If you haven’t done it already we suggest you hit that updated button a.s.a.p. Turning your WordPress website into video power crazed monster has become a whole lot easier.
Our plugin is fully integrated with the Brid.tv CMS platform, so you don’t even need to visit our CMS to manage your Brid video library which vastly simplify your video related workflow in the WordPress platform.
Brid Video Easy Publish WordPress Plugin Update
* Deprecated the old ADD YOUTUBE video option.
* Removed the YouTube video player replacer.
* Removed the intro video feature.
* Synchronized the plugin with Brid CMS changes.
* Added support for external video URL’s that use IP’s instead of domains and specific ports.
* Added ad waterfalling options on the player monetization level in the plugin.
* Added comscore tracking support.
* Added basic outstream unit functionality.
* Added the new option to add YouTube videos.
* Added the new option to add Vimeo videos.
* Various bug fixes.
Head on over to the WordPress Plugin Directory to get your hands on the plugin today. For installation instructions look at the installation tab under the plugin entry.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to send us a ticket and our Support Team will get back at you as soon as possible.