Top 4 Social Media Marketing Tools for Any BusinessFebruary 8, 2021
Strike a Killer Deal on This Year’s Brid.TV AnniversaryFebruary 9, 2021
Hello everyone! The Brid.TV team is keeping busy and working on getting new features and improvements to our publishers and content creators. It’s been a little over two weeks since our last update which brought the Vertical Video Converter feature and numerous bug fixes. But our team is back with another update!
In today’s update, we introduce some addition to our analytics, some quality of life improvements, and more. Let’s take a look at the changes that come with the 5.4.8. platform update!
Full 5.4.8. Update Changelog
Here’s a complete list of all changes that we’ve made with the 5.4.8. update:
- Added ad request metrics per browser per ad tag in our analytics.
- Added an option to tweak prebid timeout values with a custom player parameter. Default player values for this setting is the recommended value of 2000ms.
- Added small popup reminders throughout the CMS which will inform users if a form has expired and a refresh is needed to continue normal usage.
- Fixed a rare issue where loop behavior would not work properly in certain post-roll implementations.
- Fixed a very minor issue where the play next video countdown feature of the player would only work if the next preview thumbnail option was enabled. This logic is now separated.
- Fixed an issue where the player would not autoplay on rare occasions when all consent from a CMP was discarded.
- Fixed an issue where our platform would not be able to save the (using prebid on site) option if a valid prebidJS file was not present.
- Added a few improvements to our YouTube fetching script to handle certain errors better.
- Fixed an issue where our ads.txt crawler would not be able to verify publishers ads.txt correctly due to invalid blank space handling.
Do you have any questions regarding the update? Need some support? Send us an email, and we’ll reply as soon as possible!
Enjoy the update!
The Brid.TV Team