Check it out:
- Released our new VAST MOBILE AUOTPLAY feature for paid subscribers. This option enables autoplay of VAST compatible ads on mobile to be played back in-page. Support for VPAID ad tags is in the works and should be available soon. You can find this option under the MONETIZATION section of your player settings.
- Moved entire CMS infrastructure to new servers for better performance.
- Added Quantcast analytics support for Ad units.
- Added improvements to Brid playlist widgets for YouTube videos. They will now load YouTube thumbs in the playlist section instead of a default image from YouTube. This should improve performance drastically for load times of the widget.
- Fixed numerous URL calls that the player makes so that they can be properly cached by browsers.
- Added improvements for VMAP enabled ad tags.
- Fixed bug with mpeg-dash support for not firing a quality change event.
- Fixed bug on certain YouTube videos where autoplay wouldn’t work correctly.
- Added additional checks when calling a related videos feed.
To learn more about Brid’s features, head over this way.